akkamaddi’s Ashenwheat Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a small farming mod, adding four utility crops: Ashenwheat (a fuel, and can make charcoal), Ossidroot (can make Bonemeal), Thundergrass (can make gunpowder), and Scintillawheat (can make Glowstone Dust). For those that use Forestry, Calcified Ash (smelted Ossid Root) is regsitered as “dustAsh” to the Ore Dictionary, and should work as Ash in that mod’s recipes.
Ashenwheat was actually one of the first mods akkamaddi attempted, though there were minor setbacks, and his focus was diverted to Simple Ores. It is now finished, and at a point where it could grow.
Ashenwheat adds four “utility crops” to Minecraft.
Ashenwheat – The namesake of the mod. This is a dark, sulphurous strain of wheat that literally emits burning embers. It glows from internal heat. While slower-growing than normal wheat, it can be used to make hay bales and bread, and even cookies! All Ashenwheat products will burn as fuel in any furnace which accepts standard fuel, and Ashenbread will smelt into charcoal.
Ossidroot – This strange plant has a large, hard, bulbous, inedible root that looks vaguely like a skull. A torch can be set in the base to make an Ossid Lantern, similar to a Jack-O-Lantern, while a fresh Ossid Root can be smelted to Calcified Ash, which makes Bonemeal. Ossidroot grows a little slower than Ashenwheat. Ossidroot plants, and the Lanters, emit an ominous gloom.
Thundergrass – This thick, wiry grass produces more seeds when dried. The seeds can be smelted small lumps of Unstable Soot, which can then be crafted into Gunpowder. Thundergrass grows a little slower than Ashenwheat. Thundergrass glows slightly, and smokes from internal heat.
Scintillawheat – Scintillawheat is a rare and slow-growing wheat. It glows brighter than Ashenwheat, and shimmers even in the sun. It can be used to make hay bales and bread, and even cookies. Scintillawheat bales can be smelted to produce Scintillating Ash, which can be crafted into Glowstone Dust.
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of akkamaddi’s Ashenwheat Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, akkamaddi’s Ashenwheat Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading akkamaddi’s Ashenwheat Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
akkamaddi’s Ashenwheat Mod Files:
|ashenwheat-1.19.2-220.127.116.11.jar||beta||315.49 KB||0||Sep 5, 2022, 6:23 pm||1.19.2, Forge|
|ashenwheat-1.19-18.104.22.168.jar||beta||318.65 KB||0||Sep 5, 2022, 5:16 pm||1.19, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.18.2-22.214.171.124.jar||release||318.65 KB||9||Jun 20, 2022, 9:07 pm||1.18.2, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.18.1-126.96.36.199.jar||alpha||154.64 KB||0||Apr 10, 2022, 3:23 pm||1.18.1, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.16.5-188.8.131.52.jar||release||155.19 KB||392||Jul 18, 2021, 9:14 pm||1.16.5, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.16.4-184.108.40.206.jar||release||156.15 KB||825||Nov 10, 2020, 1:22 am||1.16.4, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.16.3-220.127.116.11.jar||beta||156.15 KB||170||Oct 5, 2020, 8:20 pm||1.16.3, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.16.1-18.104.22.168.jar||beta||155.94 KB||132||Jul 29, 2020, 7:35 pm||1.16.1, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.14.4-22.214.171.124.jar||release||155.54 KB||223||Jun 17, 2020, 2:44 am||1.14.4, Forge|
|Ashenwheat-1.15.2-126.96.36.199.jar||release||156.33 KB||484||Jun 17, 2020, 2:43 am||1.15.2, Forge|
|ashenwheat-1.12.2-188.8.131.52.jar||release||129.92 KB||72290||Oct 26, 2018, 11:57 am||1.12.2, Forge|
|ashenwheat-1.11.2-184.108.40.206.jar||release||135.08 KB||11541||Feb 2, 2017, 11:03 pm||1.10.2, 1.11, 1.11.2, 1.9.4|
|ashenwheat-1.10.2-220.127.116.11.jar||release||134.97 KB||2699||Aug 2, 2016, 12:16 pm||1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|ashenwheat-1.9.4-18.104.22.168.jar||release||134.98 KB||1169||May 23, 2016, 11:52 pm||1.9.4|
|ashenwheat-1.9-22.214.171.124.jar||beta||136.39 KB||2890||May 19, 2016, 12:41 am||1.9|
|ashenwheat-1.8.9-126.96.36.199.jar||release||130.57 KB||741||Mar 27, 2016, 11:47 pm||1.8.9|
|ashenwheat-1.7.10-188.8.131.52.jar||release||155.11 KB||2147||Mar 26, 2016, 12:41 pm||1.7.10|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Sinhika, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.