Ever wanted to protect someting but wanted you’r players to see it? Well now you can with this mod BedRock+ Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds 3 new bedrock blocks: BedRock Glass, BedRock StoneBricks and BedRock Glowstone
Also makes Jails Look ok and not just that ugly bedrock and now you can even light up the jails with Bedrock Glowstone:
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of BedRock+ Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, BedRock+ Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading BedRock+ Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
BedRock+ Mod Files:
|bedrockplus-0.13.5.jar||release||49.08 KB||2||Sep 2, 2022, 12:45 pm||1.19.2, Forge|
|bedrockplus-0.12.4.jar||beta||49.08 KB||3||Jul 27, 2022, 8:34 pm||1.19, Forge|
|bedrockplus-0.11.1.jar||release||50.41 KB||11||Mar 3, 2022, 11:35 am||1.18.2, Forge|
|bedrockplus-0.10.5.jar||release||50.42 KB||54||Dec 10, 2021, 9:27 pm||1.18.1, Forge|
|bedrockplus-0.9.3.jar||release||50.42 KB||35||Dec 5, 2021, 5:51 pm||1.18, Forge|
|bedrockplus-0.8.2.jar||beta||31.45 KB||446||Jul 25, 2021, 7:01 pm||1.17.1, Forge|
|bedrockplus-0.7.5.jar||release||47.58 KB||2725||Jan 10, 2020, 2:59 pm||1.12.2|
|bedrockplus-0.7.1.jar||release||29.36 KB||859||Jul 4, 2017, 7:24 pm||1.12|
|bedrockplus-0.6.0.jar||release||21.31 KB||669||Nov 17, 2016, 12:37 pm||1.11|
|bedrockplus-0.5.1.jar||release||21.16 KB||669||Oct 26, 2016, 9:23 pm||1.10.2|
|bedrockplus-0.5.0.jar||release||19.33 KB||463||Jul 3, 2016, 3:22 pm||1.10|
|bedrockplus-0.4.0.jar||release||19.15 KB||712||May 22, 2016, 2:39 pm||1.9.4|
|bedrockplus-0.3.0.jar||release||19.14 KB||7124||Mar 18, 2016, 8:56 pm||1.9|
|bedrockplus-0.2.0.jar||release||18.76 KB||684||Jan 11, 2016, 2:32 pm||1.8.9|
|bedrockplus-0.1.1.jar||release||18.76 KB||358||Jan 10, 2016, 12:19 pm||1.8.8|
|bedrockplus-0.0.3.jar||release||17.72 KB||6937||Dec 3, 2015, 4:20 pm||1.7.10|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Manmaed, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.