Calculator Mod introduces a brand new crafting mechanism adding Hand-Held Calculators which can combine items together, manage your health and hunger, store items, store energy, teleport, craft and change the world around you. They open up the possibility to create Redstone-Flux Networks, Multi-Block Redstone-Flux Generators, Crop Growth/Acceleration Tools, Machines, Unbreakable Tools, Food, Growable Fuels and even a Grenade.
Whoever said Calculators were boring! Awesome Calculators, crazy items and mind-blowing machines. Change the way you craft, change the way you play, change the way you think.
This mod requires Sonar Core
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Calculator Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Calculator Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Calculator Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Calculator Mod Files:
|calculator-1.12.2-5.0.12-15.jar||release||1.36 MB||496642||Dec 23, 2019, 12:24 am||1.12.2|
|calculator-1.12.2-5.0.7.jar||release||1.33 MB||5785||Jun 7, 2018, 2:17 pm||1.12, 1.12-Snapshot, 1.12.1, 1.12.2|
|calculator-1.10.2-3.2.6.jar||release||1.41 MB||10976||Mar 2, 2018, 4:16 pm||1.10, 1.10-Snapshot, 1.10.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|calculator-1.11.2-4.01.jar||release||1.40 MB||12461||Sep 19, 2017, 3:47 pm||1.11, 1.11-Snapshot, 1.11.1, 1.11.2|
|calculator-1.12.1-5.0.0.jar||release||1.40 MB||621||Sep 18, 2017, 1:17 am||1.12.1|
|Calculator-1.10.2-3.2.3.jar||release||1.36 MB||13974||Sep 1, 2017, 1:36 am||1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|Calculator-1.10.2-3.1.5.jar||release||1.34 MB||650||Jan 7, 2017, 9:03 pm||1.10, 1.10-Snapshot, 1.10.1, 1.10.2|
|Calculator-1.9.4-3.1.1.jar||release||1.33 MB||83664||Aug 17, 2016, 12:26 am||1.10, 1.10.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|Calculator-1.9.4-3.0.0.jar||beta||1.35 MB||3979||Jun 25, 2016, 4:51 pm||1.10, 1.9.4|
|Calculator-1.8.9-2.0.1.jar||release||1.34 MB||3655||Jun 21, 2016, 3:15 pm||1.8.9|
|Calculator-1.7.10-1.9.11.jar||release||1.76 MB||424013||Jun 9, 2016, 12:29 am||1.7.10|
|Calculator-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar||release||1.01 MB||14806||Apr 11, 2015, 2:34 am||1.7.10, 1.7.2|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Sonar_sonic, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.