You will lost in a world of candy with Candy Lands Mod, with a Chocolate Ocean, Candy Sky, Marshmallow Hills. and more…
Candylands is a neat little mod for Minecraft game that adds a new, sugary dimension that you can get to by crafting a warped pop and eating it.
This Minecraft Mods adds:
- 13 Biomes to explore and many Structures
- 20 new mobs
- 50+ new Advancements
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%\.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Candylands Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Candylands Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Candylands Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Candylands Mod Files:
|candylands_v3.0.0-beta 10.jar||beta||1.97 MB||0||Sep 11, 2022, 5:09 pm||1.18.2, Forge|
|candylands_1.17.1-184.108.40.206.jar||release||5.73 MB||5890||Dec 28, 2021, 1:14 pm||1.17.1, Forge|
|candylands_forge_1.16.5_2.3-0.2.0.jar||alpha||7.79 MB||1084||Nov 4, 2021, 2:47 pm||1.16.5, Forge|
|candylands_forge_1.16.5_2.2.2.jar||release||7.51 MB||1174||Oct 17, 2021, 11:24 am||1.16.5|
|candylands2_forge_1.16.4_alpha_0.4.2.jar||alpha||2.90 MB||529||Mar 23, 2021, 12:32 pm||1.16.4|
|candylands_forge_1.15.2_1.4.jar||release||2.40 MB||765||Jan 18, 2021, 4:37 pm||1.15.2|
|candylands_forge_1.15.2_1.2.2.jar||release||1.95 MB||34||Dec 25, 2020, 5:26 pm||1.15.2, Forge|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Builderdog841, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.