Citadel is a Library mod required for advanced animations and entity properties in 1.14 and beyond.
Citadel, being a Library, does not add many features by itself, but rather provides a fram work for other mods when it comes to animating entities, loading .tbl Tabula and .obj Waveront models, and for keeping track of entity properties. Citadel’s predecessor, LLibrary, will no longer be updated from 1.12.2, and from now on all of my mods will use Citadel. Citadel’s code base is largely derived from LLibrary, and the code is used with permission from Gegy1000, the maintainer of LLibrary and its author in recent versions.
This mod requires to using for Untamed Wilds Mod
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%\.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Citadel Lib that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Citadel Lib will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Citadel Lib:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Citadel Lib Files:
|citadel-1.12.11-1.19.jar||release||495.33 KB||0||Sep 14, 2022, 12:15 am||1.19, 1.19.1, 1.19.2, Forge|
|citadel-1.12.6-1.19.jar||release||487.32 KB||0||Jul 12, 2022, 6:37 pm||1.19, Forge|
|citadel-1.11.3-1.18.2.jar||release||491.34 KB||611||May 7, 2022, 6:17 pm||1.18.2, Forge|
|citadel-1.10.10-1.18.jar||release||489.89 KB||477443||Feb 10, 2022, 3:00 am||1.18, 1.18.1, Forge|
|citadel-1.10.4-1.18.jar||release||462.80 KB||25902||Dec 12, 2021, 11:09 pm||1.18, Forge|
|citadel-1.9.5-1.17.1.jar||release||456.20 KB||102144||Nov 25, 2021, 5:10 pm||1.17.1, Forge|
|citadel-1.8.1-1.16.5.jar||release||471.13 KB||5218829||Aug 27, 2021, 6:01 pm||1.16.3, 1.16.4, 1.16.5, Forge|
|citadel-1.7.0-1.16.5.jar||release||451.32 KB||28912||Jun 9, 2021, 5:50 pm||1.16.3, 1.16.4, 1.16.5|
|citadel-1.5.3.jar||release||409.10 KB||1557635||Dec 6, 2020, 4:35 am||1.16.3, 1.16.4|
|citadel-1.5.0.jar||release||408.41 KB||87147||Nov 3, 2020, 6:19 am||1.16.4|
|citadel-1.4.1.jar||release||408.48 KB||176816||Oct 14, 2020, 9:38 pm||1.16.3|
|citadel-1.3.0.jar||release||360.01 KB||19848||Aug 24, 2020, 6:33 pm||1.16.2|
|citadel-1.2.0.jar||release||360.00 KB||305770||Jun 29, 2020, 11:19 pm||1.16.1|
|citadel-1.1.11.jar||release||359.96 KB||460400||Jun 19, 2020, 2:40 am||1.15.2|
|citadel-1.0.4-1.14.4.jar||release||251.66 KB||252303||Mar 7, 2020, 12:02 am||1.14.4|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Sbom_xela, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.