Deep Resonance Mod is a power generation mod for Minecraft meant for both early game power as well as high end and more complicated end game power. This release adds oregen (the resonating ore as well as crystals) so that people can put it in their worlds already. It also has a (default disabled) retrogen option for existing worlds. In the current state of the mod you can produce crystals that give 20000 RF/tick for a total of 1 billion RF. But note that getting to that stage is not going to be easy.
Setup with smelter, purifiers, and crystalize
The Deep Resonance tanks
An infusing laser setup
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Deep Resonance Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Deep Resonance Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Deep Resonance Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Deep Resonance Mod Files:
|deepresonance-1.19-4.0.1.jar||release||770.58 KB||0||Sep 6, 2022, 5:08 am||1.19.2, Forge|
|deepresonance-3.0.11.jar||release||772.67 KB||0||Sep 6, 2022, 5:07 am||1.18.2, Forge|
|deepresonance-1.19-4.0.0.jar||beta||765.58 KB||80||Jul 26, 2022, 4:44 am||1.19, 1.19.1, Forge|
|deepresonance-1.16-2.0.11.jar||release||725.94 KB||0||Jun 30, 2022, 3:45 am||1.16.5, Forge|
|deepresonance-3.0.3-beta.jar||beta||749.04 KB||0||Mar 3, 2022, 4:09 am||1.18.1, Forge|
|deepresonance-1.12-1.8.0.jar||release||894.13 KB||1903436||Apr 27, 2019, 6:19 pm||1.12.2|
|deepresonance-1.1x-1.4.9.jar||release||854.27 KB||475119||Dec 20, 2017, 7:02 am||1.10.2, 1.11.2|
|deepresonance-1.12-1.4.9.jar||release||858.22 KB||429965||Jul 14, 2017, 10:22 am||1.12, 1.12.1, 1.12.2|
|deepresonance-1.12-1.4.8.jar||release||858.58 KB||4477||Jul 12, 2017, 9:39 am||1.12|
|deepresonance-1.1x-1.4.5.jar||release||840.67 KB||661023||Feb 3, 2017, 9:27 pm||1.10.2, 1.11, 1.11.2|
|deepresonance-1.1x-1.4.1.jar||release||838.03 KB||187625||Dec 7, 2016, 6:28 pm||1.10.2, 1.11|
|deepresonance-1.10-1.3.1.jar||release||839.84 KB||219433||Nov 19, 2016, 7:38 pm||1.10.2|
|deepresonance-1.9.4-1.2.0beta35.jar||beta||806.87 KB||132601||Jun 22, 2016, 1:37 pm||1.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|deepresonance-1.9.4-1.2.0beta34.jar||beta||805.68 KB||27655||Jun 15, 2016, 9:37 am||1.9.4|
|deepresonance-1.9.0-1.1.4beta32.jar||beta||811.74 KB||14452||May 19, 2016, 7:21 am||1.9|
|deepresonance-1.8.9-1.1.4beta23.jar||beta||815.48 KB||116052||Mar 29, 2016, 6:31 pm||1.8.9|
|deepresonance-1.1.4.jar||release||724.98 KB||809475||Jan 11, 2016, 11:29 am||1.7.10|
Say thanks and all credit goes to McJty, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.