DiseaseCraft Mod 1.7.10 adds more than 8 new diseases that alter the player’s movement and everyday life. These can be achieved by simply hugging a rat, eating raw meat, or exploring long distances. Create/Trade medication, which can help you or harm you. Try to survive and thrive as disease and plague sneak towards you at every corner!
To Be Added:
– More Diseases/Conditions (Nearsightedness/Insomnia)
– Mod Compatibility
I give permission for ANYONE to put it in their modpack. Put it in and have fun! I would also suggest adding Flowstone in there, just to have a bit more fun! ;D
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of DiseaseCraft Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, DiseaseCraft Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading DiseaseCraft Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
DiseaseCraft Mod Files:
|Diseasecraft (Remastered)-0.1.1.jar||beta||569.27 KB||0||Sep 6, 2022, 4:55 am||1.18.2, Forge|
|DiseaseCraft-1.9.4-3.1.jar||release||690.62 KB||7672||Nov 22, 2016, 1:49 am||1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|DiseaseCraft-1.9.4-3.0.jar||alpha||671.28 KB||376||Sep 24, 2016, 3:33 am||1.9.4|
|DiseaseCraft-1.7.10-2.3.1-QUICKFIX.jar||release||693.64 KB||15688||Sep 11, 2016, 5:19 pm||1.7.10|
|DiseaseCraft-Beta1.1.0.jar||beta||358.34 KB||1593||Aug 23, 2014, 3:59 pm||1.7.10, 1.7.2|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Mitchellbrine, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.