HempFarmer Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 introduces new seeds, crops, edibles, smokeables, armors, tools, weapons and shields. Made from… You guessed it, HEMP!
Features and Crafting:
File names are as so: “HempFarmer(Minecraft Version)-(Forge Build)-(Revision–Starts at 1.0).jar”
Seeds – Drop from grass and Hemp/Indica/Sativa crops.
Joints – Crafted with 3 Buds, Indica Buds or Sativa Buds and 1 Rolling Paper.
Pot Brownie – Crafted with 1 Cocoa Beans, 1 Egg, 1 Milk Bucket, 1 Sugar and 3 Buds.
Dried Hemp – Crafted by smelting Hemp in a Furnace or if you are using Fun Ores you can use the Drying Rack.
Burlap – Crafted with 2×2 square of Dried Hemp.
Hemp Oil – Made using 3 Glass Blocks and 4 Hemp Seeds.
Oily Burlap – Crafted with Hemp Oil and Burlap.
Resin Burlap – Crafted by smelting Oily Burlap in a Furnace.
Resin – Crafted by smelting Hemp Oil in a Furnace.
Burlap Armor – Crafted in standard armor shapes using Burlap.
Resin Burlap Armor – Crafted in standard armor shapes using Resin Burlap.
Resin Armor – Crafted in standard armor shapes using Resin.
Resin Shield– Crafted using 7 Resin.
Resin Sword – Crafted in standard sword shape using 2 Resin and 1 Stick.
Lead – Crafted in standard Lead shape using Resin and String or Dried Hemp.
Fun Ores – Drying Rack for Hemp
Pretty straight forward.
# Configuration file
# Whether to enable crafting drugs. [default: true]
B:”Enable Crafting Drugs:”=true
# Whether to enable drugs at all. [default: true]
# Whether to check for an updated Mod. [default: true]
B:”Check for updates:”=true
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of HempFarmer Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, HempFarmer Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading HempFarmer Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
HempFarmer Mod Files:
|hempfarmer-0.0.1.jar||release||257.92 KB||20528||Jun 15, 2019, 7:13 am||1.12.2|
|hempfarmer-1.11-1.7.6.jar||release||249.96 KB||6637||Apr 9, 2017, 12:37 am||1.11.2|
|hempfarmer-1.10.2-1.7.4.jar||release||248.73 KB||4388||Jan 3, 2017, 8:50 pm||1.10.2|
|hempfarmer-1.9.4-1.10.2-1.7.3.jar||release||246.04 KB||11455||Sep 6, 2016, 1:56 pm||1.10, 1.10-Snapshot, 1.10.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4|
Say thanks and all credit goes to _ForgeUser22180350, EPIIC_THUNDERCAT, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.