Just Enough Calculation Mod is a simple calculator to help you calculate how many of resources you need to gather for certain items. It allow you to input recipes manually or use the JEI’s “+” click function for fast input. In addition, you must have JEI installed for it to work.
How to use
The mod adds an item called Calculator, right click with it in hand to open the GUI. The main interaction in this mod is click the slot to activate it and then click to pick items in the JEI item list. One thing to notice: You need to input the recipes needed for it to work since there might be many recipes for one item, automatically loading the recipe may lead to a mess.
- JEI “+”-click supported
- Percentage supported
- Liquid supported (since 1.9)
- Check Player’s inventory for missing ingredients (can be disabled in config)
- Recursive computation, it will find if the gradients can be crafted in other recipes.
- Input recipes will store in the world’s user file. You don’t need to input again once recorded.
- Dynamically support different recipe category (will work the second time minecraft runs with the mod installed and can be blacklisted in config)
- Make it client side
- Better font render
- Auto recipe searching option
1.9.4 & 1.10.2 Version
I’m very glad to release the new 1.9 version, which is a totally rewrite of the old work, adding many exciting features. This version is still alpha and could not be very stable. Backup your world before trying it. Actually I have to say it might be kind of confusing the first time you use it, but it will become easy when you get to know it. You can refer to the video introduction if you need help.
- A new math calculator! Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support
- Configurable oreDict entry
- Better inventory scanning
- BTW, if you are using 1.8 version, it contains everything new in 1.7 version
- Tons of optimization
- Need NEI installed to work!
- Use NEI’s drag and drop interaction to choose items.
- NEI’s “?”-click is also supported. Use shift-click-“?” in recipe GUI for auto complete.
- Works not perfect in cheat mode since NEI often want to insert items to the GUI.
- The key “R” to show recipe doesn’t work in the Calculator GUI, use left click instead.
- All the recipe type will be loaded once you open the Calculator GUI.
- Other things just work similarly as in 1.8.9 version.
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Just Enough Calculation Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Just Enough Calculation Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Just Enough Calculation Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Just Enough Calculation Mod Files:
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.16.5-3.9.2.jar||release||317.22 KB||0||Aug 23, 2022, 12:10 am||1.16.5, Forge|
|jecalculation-forge-1.18.2-4.0.1.jar||alpha||348.58 KB||0||Aug 19, 2022, 5:43 am||1.18.2, Forge|
|jecalculation-quilt-1.18.2-4.0.0.jar||alpha||349.16 KB||1||Aug 19, 2022, 12:41 am||1.18.2, Quilt|
|jecalculation-fabric-1.18.2-4.0.0.jar||alpha||348.98 KB||5||Aug 19, 2022, 12:40 am||1.18.2, Fabric|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.7.10-3.8.4.jar||beta||378.67 KB||153||Jan 21, 2022, 8:28 am||1.7.10, Forge|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.12.2-3.2.7.jar||release||291.23 KB||29213||Nov 13, 2021, 4:37 pm||1.12.2, Forge|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.16.4-3.6.3.jar||beta||289.46 KB||32337||Dec 6, 2020, 1:16 pm||1.16.4, Forge|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.15.2-3.6.2.jar||beta||289.34 KB||83563||Sep 12, 2020, 4:18 pm||1.15.2, Forge|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.14.4-3.5.0.jar||alpha||292.69 KB||725||Feb 28, 2020, 9:50 am||1.14.4, Forge|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.12.2-3.2.3.jar||release||291.00 KB||2824966||Dec 26, 2019, 2:40 am||1.12.2|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.14.4-3.4.0.jar||beta||291.04 KB||964||Dec 19, 2019, 1:15 pm||1.14.4|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.10.2-2.6.5.jar||release||202.00 KB||106931||Oct 14, 2017, 3:32 pm||1.10.2|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.11.2-2.6.4.jar||alpha||202.62 KB||138738||Apr 29, 2017, 3:55 pm||1.11.2|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.9.4-2.0.0.jar||alpha||168.03 KB||1360||Sep 7, 2016, 4:54 pm||1.9.4|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar||release||100.50 KB||177085||May 29, 2016, 4:22 pm||1.7.10|
|JustEnoughCalculation-1.8.9-1.1.2.jar||release||98.69 KB||17236||Mar 26, 2016, 7:52 am||1.8.9|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Towdium, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.