Mystcraft Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2 is a recreation of the lore of the Myst series in Minecraft. It allows for the writing of and travel to new dimensions, called Ages.
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Mystcraft Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Mystcraft Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Mystcraft Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Mystcraft Mod Files:
|mystcraft-1.12.2-0.13.7.06.jar||release||2.24 MB||2428619||May 16, 2020, 5:40 pm||1.12.2|
|mystcraft-client-1.2.5-0.9.1.02-NoForge.jar||alpha||453.43 KB||1337||Sep 27, 2018, 7:48 pm||1.2.5|
|mystcraft-uni-1.3.2-0.9.3.00.jar||alpha||1.26 MB||655||Sep 27, 2018, 7:46 pm||1.3.2|
|mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.jar||alpha||1.26 MB||502||Sep 27, 2018, 7:46 pm||1.4.2|
|mystcraft-uni-1.4.4-0.9.4.05.jar||alpha||1.26 MB||455||Sep 27, 2018, 7:45 pm||1.4.4|
|mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.jar||alpha||1.28 MB||527||Sep 27, 2018, 7:45 pm||1.4.6|
|mystcraft-1.11.2-0.13.2.01.jar||release||2.25 MB||2701||May 20, 2018, 9:01 pm||1.11.2|
|mystcraft-1.7.10-0.12.3.04.jar||release||2.11 MB||2326337||May 7, 2017, 4:48 pm||1.7.10|
|mystcraft-uni-1.4.7-0.10.1.00.zip||release||1.41 MB||245281||Oct 15, 2014, 7:51 pm||1.4.7|
|mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.5.00.zip||release||1.58 MB||197539||Oct 15, 2014, 7:50 pm||1.5.2|
|mystcraft-1.7.2-0.10.15.00.jar||release||1.86 MB||3683||Oct 15, 2014, 7:34 pm||1.7.2|
|mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.13.01.zip||release||1.78 MB||99038||Oct 15, 2014, 7:33 pm||1.6.4|
Say thanks and all credit goes to XCompWiz, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.