Runes of Wizardry Mod is all about placing patterns of Arcane Dust to create Runes with various effects. It intends to be a full reimplementation of the old Runic Dusts mod.
Most things are not yet implemented, but we have dusts of many colors that can be placed for decoration.
Please see addon Runes of Wizardry: Classic Dusts Pack Mod
- Dusts are placed via right-click in a 4×4 pattern per block
- Dusts are removed via right-click with an empty hand
Arcane Dye (allows to change the color of chalk dust) – Dyes can be of any color and center is chalk dust:
A few improvments:
- Added a color picker to arcane dye GUI (all 16 vanilla colors)
- Fixed/added dust blocks
- Changed recipes to use dust blocks
- Improved dust colors
- Better integration with NEI (hust placed is hidden and has a name+texture) placed dust is broken by water/when the block underneath breaks placed dust is unbreakable in creative
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Runes of Wizardry Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Runes of Wizardry Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Runes of Wizardry Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Runes of Wizardry Mod Files:
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.12.2-0.9.3.jar||beta||272.13 KB||13623||Apr 25, 2020, 2:44 pm||1.12.2|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.12.2-0.8.8.jar||beta||269.62 KB||35698||Oct 27, 2017, 5:37 pm||1.12, 1.12.1, 1.12.2|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.12-0.8.6.jar||beta||249.30 KB||1400||Aug 14, 2017, 9:09 pm||1.12, 1.12.1|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.12-0.8.5.jar||beta||249.22 KB||224||Aug 9, 2017, 8:59 pm||1.12|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.11.2-0.8.2.jar||beta||248.22 KB||28405||Jun 11, 2017, 7:01 pm||1.11, 1.11.2|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.10.2-0.7.2.jar||release||250.11 KB||266131||Dec 13, 2016, 6:40 pm||1.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.9.4-0.6.7.jar||beta||204.23 KB||4198||Jun 15, 2016, 11:18 pm||1.9.4|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.9-0.6.3.jar||beta||201.92 KB||678||May 22, 2016, 4:58 pm||1.9|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.8.9-0.6.0.jar||beta||196.98 KB||2867||May 4, 2016, 8:31 pm||1.8.9|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.7.10-0.3.1.jar||alpha||157.28 KB||6305||Nov 1, 2015, 10:02 pm||1.7.10|
|Runes-of-Wizardry-1.8-0.3.jar||alpha||168.77 KB||571||Oct 24, 2015, 11:09 pm||1.8|
Say thanks and all credit goes to XXilef11, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.