The Twilight Forest Mod 1.7.10 is a very interesting mod that adds a new realm to Minecraft. It’s reached very much like the nether but it encompasses an entire world forever in a state of twilight and surrounded completely by immense trees and giant mushrooms.
The new realm adds a slew of features to make the game that much more entralling. The world gives plenty of new areas to discover like densely guarded dungeons, new creatures like rams, deer, and fireflies, as well as many new mobs, items, biomes and even abandoned castles. And, like the Nether, glowstone grows here naturally.
The portal is very easy to create as well. It’s simply a 2x2x1 hole in the ground surrounded by flowers and filled with water. All you need to do then is to toss in a single diamond and the portal spawns.
There’s a great deal of items, environments and enemies to explore in this mod so it’s well worth a look especially if you run a multiplayer server. This mod significantly adds to the dynamic of exploration to the game and makes it feel like playing for the first time.
One more neat block is the “Uncrafting Table”. This block allows you to take any crafted item and gives you its contained items. Unfortunately it only works on undamaged items. It also works to re-craft your items so you won’t need to have both an uncrafting and a crafting table.
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Twilight Forest Mod that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Twilight Forest Mod will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Twilight Forest Mod:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Twilight Forest Mod Files:
|twilightforest-1.18.2-4.1.1397-universal.jar||release||31.40 MB||0||Aug 26, 2022, 2:28 pm||1.18.2, Forge|
|twilightforest-1.19-4.2.1392-universal.jar||beta||22.16 MB||0||Aug 20, 2022, 8:13 pm||1.19.2, Forge|
|twilightforest-1.19-4.2.1381-universal.jar||beta||22.17 MB||0||Aug 9, 2022, 2:03 pm||1.19.1, 1.19.2, Forge|
|twilightforest-fabric-1.18.2-4.1.268.jar||alpha||33.19 MB||0||Jul 29, 2022, 10:47 pm||1.18.2, Fabric|
|twilightforest-1.17.1-4.0.943-universal.jar||release||30.83 MB||34219||May 8, 2022, 6:00 pm||1.17.1, Forge|
|twilightforest-1.16.5-4.0.870-universal.jar||beta||30.28 MB||774745||Dec 21, 2021, 6:08 am||1.16.5, Forge|
|twilightforest-1.20.3.jar||beta||2.83 MB||4110||Oct 22, 2021, 5:16 pm||1.6.4|
|twilightforest-1.15.4.jar||beta||2.17 MB||164||Oct 22, 2021, 5:14 pm||1.4.7|
|twilightforest-1.11.11.jar||beta||1.90 MB||159||Oct 22, 2021, 3:56 pm||1.3.2|
|twilightforest-1.10.1.jar||beta||1.16 MB||7342||Oct 22, 2021, 3:54 pm||1.2.5|
|twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar||release||27.39 MB||7745736||Sep 7, 2020, 7:22 am||1.12.2, Forge|
|twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.8.jar||release||3.67 MB||316102||Aug 23, 2020, 9:49 am||1.7.10, Forge|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.7.2 - 2.2.3.jar||release||3.09 MB||62077||Jul 7, 2020, 4:32 pm||1.7.2|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.6.2 - 1.19.3.jar||release||2.66 MB||2388||Jul 7, 2020, 4:31 pm||1.6.2|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.5.2 - 1.18.2.jar||release||2.73 MB||5314||Jul 7, 2020, 4:31 pm||1.5.2|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.5.1 - 1.17.2.jar||release||2.59 MB||775||Jul 7, 2020, 4:28 pm||1.5.1|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.4.6 - 1.14.0.jar||release||2.04 MB||482||Jul 7, 2020, 4:26 pm||1.4.6|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.2.4 - 1.9.1.jar||release||290.35 KB||1729||Jul 7, 2020, 4:24 pm||1.2.4, 1.2.5|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.2.3 - 1.7.1.jar||release||486.74 KB||1095||Jul 7, 2020, 4:23 pm||1.2.3|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.1.0 - 1.6r2.jar||release||217.70 KB||3944||Jul 7, 2020, 4:21 pm||1.1|
|Twilight Forest - MC 1.0.0 - 1.5rl.jar||release||439.42 KB||747||Jul 7, 2020, 4:21 pm||1.0.0|
|twilightforest-1.12.2-3.9.984-universal.jar||release||27.34 MB||3391793||Aug 8, 2019, 2:21 am||1.12.2|
|twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar||release||3.51 MB||10471461||May 16, 2015, 2:01 pm||1.7.10|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Benimatic, Jodlodi, Tamaized, Drullkus, Squiggly_Androsa, GizmoTheMoonPig, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.