Vampirism Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10 adds several rituals which allow you to first become a vampire and then level up as a vampire, with higher levels you will get faster, stronger, better night vision etc, but it brings disadvantages with it, you take sun damage or are hunted by vampire hunters. By performing special rituals you can become a more skilled vampire and gain special skills like “Bat transformation” or “Revive the fallen”.
Vampires are fast, strong and blood-thirsty entities, which do not like the sun, but don’t fear the night, and the best thing is: You can become one!
As a vampire you don’t need to eat all that dry bread or eat these strange fruits called “apples”, you prefer some red and tasty blood, which you have to suck from animals or better villagers, but be careful not every animal likes to give blood.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
There are many ways to install Minecraft Mod on your Minecraft client. We will be walking you through how to install it on your base Minecraft Launcher.
It’s as easy as pie.
- Open your Minecraft installation folder on our computer.
- If you’re on Windows, press the ⊞ Windows Logo Key + R, then type in %APPDATA%.minecraft and click OK.
- If you’re on Mac, press ⌘ Command + Space, type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and press Enter.
- If you’re on Linux, issue the following command into the terminal: cd ~/.minecraft
- Open up the .minecraft folder and then mods (create it, if a mods folder does not exist.)
- Drag-and-Drop the .jar of Vampirism Mod – Become a vampire! that you just downloaded into the mods folder.
And that’s all there is to it! You can now click Play to re-open your Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile, Vampirism Mod – Become a vampire! will load alongside your game.
To play with any Forge mod, You have to go to download and install forge.
Install Forge modloader:
- Download the Forge Installer corresponding to the version of your Minecraft.
- You can download Minecraft Forge modloader from the official Forge downloads page here.
- Double click to run the jar you’ve downloaded and then select Install Client on the pop-up it presents you.
- After that, you’re done! Open/Reopen your Minecraft launcher and change the installation to Forge if it did not automatically change.
Downloading Vampirism Mod – Become a vampire!:
- Select the latest version of the mod matching with your Minecraft installation.
- Click the file name of the mod to go to the download page and begin downloading.
- Double-check for any dependencies.
Vampirism Mod – Become a vampire! Files:
|Vampirism-1.16.5-1.9.0-alpha+20220826-2128.jar||alpha||9.06 MB||0||Aug 26, 2022, 7:29 pm||1.16.5, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.19.2-1.8.0-beta.1.jar||beta||7.90 MB||0||Aug 20, 2022, 9:02 pm||1.19.2, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.18.2-1.8.5.jar||release||7.85 MB||0||Aug 7, 2022, 4:18 pm||1.18.2, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.19.1-1.8.0-alpha+20220729-2305.jar||alpha||7.90 MB||2493||Jul 29, 2022, 9:07 pm||1.19.1, 1.19.2, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.18.1-1.8.1.jar||release||7.84 MB||0||Apr 1, 2022, 7:42 pm||1.18.1, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.17.1-1.8.4-beta.1.jar||beta||7.79 MB||7736||Dec 1, 2021, 8:59 pm||1.17.1, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.16.4-1.7.12.jar||release||6.68 MB||143549||Jun 6, 2021, 8:36 pm||1.16.4, 1.16.5, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.16.5-1.8.0-alpha+20210601-2353.jar||alpha||7.04 MB||844||Jun 1, 2021, 9:54 pm||1.16.5|
|Vampirism-1.16.4-1.7.11.jar||release||6.68 MB||23187||May 29, 2021, 11:37 am||1.16.4, 1.16.5|
|Vampirism-1.15.2-1.7.2.jar||release||6.65 MB||32700||Mar 30, 2021, 7:55 pm||1.15.2, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.14.4-1.7.1.jar||release||6.60 MB||6181||Mar 30, 2021, 7:54 pm||1.14.4, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.15.2-1.7.1.jar||release||6.63 MB||6680||Feb 27, 2021, 6:10 pm||1.15.2|
|Vampirism-1.16.4-1.7.2.jar||release||6.67 MB||20955||Jan 13, 2021, 6:31 pm||1.16.4|
|Vampirism-1.14.4-1.7.0.jar||release||6.56 MB||5196||Dec 13, 2020, 12:21 am||1.14.4|
|Vampirism-1.16.3-1.6.1.jar||release||7.13 MB||33802||Oct 22, 2020, 2:07 pm||1.16.3, 1.16.4|
|Vampirism-1.16.3-1.6.0.jar||release||7.13 MB||5875||Oct 17, 2020, 11:54 am||1.16.3|
|Vampirism-1.16.1-1.6.0-alpha+20200814-1726.jar||alpha||7.01 MB||28867||Aug 14, 2020, 3:27 pm||1.16.1|
|Vampirism-1.12.2-1.6.2.jar||release||8.96 MB||3034517||Feb 27, 2020, 11:35 pm||1.12.2, Forge|
|Vampirism-1.12.2-1.6.0.jar||release||8.96 MB||33219||Feb 23, 2020, 2:09 pm||1.12.2|
|Vampirism-1.11.2-1.2.9.jar||release||7.02 MB||21954||Apr 25, 2018, 9:02 am||1.11.2|
|Vampirism-1.10.2-1.2.5.jar||release||7.01 MB||38709||Apr 25, 2018, 8:48 am||1.10.2|
|Vampirism-1.12-1.3.7.jar||release||6.95 MB||99813||Jan 7, 2018, 10:07 pm||1.12, 1.12.1, 1.12.2|
|Vampirism-1.12-1.3.1.jar||release||6.90 MB||13647||Aug 31, 2017, 8:11 pm||1.12|
|Vampirism-1.12-1.3.0.jar||release||6.90 MB||2864||Aug 30, 2017, 7:37 pm||1.12, 1.12.1|
|Vampirism-1.9.4-1.0.2.jar||release||6.44 MB||16620||Nov 6, 2016, 11:39 am||1.9.4|
|Vampirism-1.10.2-1.0.0-Alpha+07-08-17-40.jar||alpha||4.83 MB||6491||Jul 8, 2016, 3:40 pm||1.10, 1.10.2|
|Vampirism-1.7.10-0.7.9.jar||beta||4.59 MB||1048484||Jul 6, 2016, 7:16 pm||1.7.10|
|Vampirism-1.10-1.0.0-Alpha+06-26-19-33.jar||alpha||4.77 MB||2597||Jun 26, 2016, 5:34 pm||1.10|
|Vampirism-1.9.4_1.10-1.0.0-Alpha+06-25-00-29.jar||alpha||4.77 MB||1262||Jun 24, 2016, 10:44 pm||1.10, 1.9.4|
|Vampirism-1.9-1.0.0-Alpha+05-28-10-58.jar||alpha||4.58 MB||10061||May 28, 2016, 8:58 am||1.9|
Say thanks and all credit goes to Maxanier, creators of this mod. Visit the original thread here for all info.